Safeguarding is everyone's responsibility. At Phoenix St. Peter Academy we uphold our responsibility to the safeguarding of our pupils and community as the first priority in our school.
Please find more information on specific safeguarding subjects for children and supporting adults in need, on the Menu to the right.
Should you have Safeguarding concerns regarding any pupil at our school, please speak to one of the Designated Safeguarding Leads below, or email:
- Mrs Terri Freeman, Deputy Head is the Designated Safeguarding Lead at Phoenix St. Peter Academy and can be contacted by email at: email@example.com
- Miss Emily Burns is an Alternate Designated Safeguarding Lead at Phoenix St. Peter Academy and can be contacted by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miss Sabiha Khatri is an Alternate Designated Safeguarding Lead at Phoenix St. Peter Academy and can be contacted by email at: email@example.com
Alternatively, you may contact any one of the following Trust's Safeguarding Officers:
- Nicola Richards, Deputy Director of Education
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Culpin, Director of Education
- Email: email@example.com
If you have concerns that a child is at immediate risk please contact the Police on 999.